HR Operations Advisor
At a Glance
We are looking for HR Operations Advisors who will be responsible for managing and administering a range of generalist HR services to employees and HRBP teams across all aspects of the employee life cycle. HR Operations Advisor acts as first line HR partner providing guidance, advice and coaching support on HR practices, policies, processes, systems and programmes ensuring managers and employees are effectively informed, enabled and engaged. This includes working across diverse markets, brands and business functions.
This is an exciting time to join the Hotelbeds HR team and one of a number of HR opportunities as we embark on a new journey to transform the HR function and effectively support the business through major change.
Generalist HR Service Delivery
- Support employees and HRBP teams on general HR matters across the employee lifecycle (eg. new hire onboarding & induction, global mobility assignments, job changes, promotions, absence management, health and safety, terminations) and co-ordinate with stakeholders, including Payroll / Operational HR Services, to ensure practices policies, processes and procedures are understood and effectively administered in line with company policy.
HR Data, Systems & Reporting
- Champions HRIS from a user perspective, actively contributing to development of systems and processes to support business needs. Advises, guides and coaches managers and employees on HR systems functionality and associated processes to aid adoption of ESS & MSS
Organisation Change & Development
- Supports HRBP teams on the implementation of business unit or function specific org development and change programmes (eg. restructures, acquisitions, divestitures) and CoE teams on global and region specific HR strategic initiatives
- Actively network internally and externally to develop and exchange knowledge and expertise, keep abreast of key industry trends and external landscape, maintain knowledge of progressive HR practices to improve HR policies and initiatives.
- Graduate level degree in related field (eg. HR, Occupational Psychology, Business Administration) preferred
- Solid generalist HR experience which should ideally include at least 3 years’ experience in an operational HR role with some exposure to talent acquisition, performance management and development, reward and recognition programmes, policy development and involvement in HR development projects
- Understands core principles of employment law in UK or Greece, Morocco or Turkey.
- English and Spanish compulsory. Any other languages would be a plus.
- Strong analytical, planning and organisational skills with the ability to deliver operationally on the details
- Excellent service delivery skills and results orientated, quick-thinking and pro-active, with drive and energy to act in a fast-paced environment
- Able to communicate and influence at all levels within an organisation based on honesty, integrity and respect for cultural diversity
- Inquisitive and creative mind-set, able to contribute with fresh ideas and challenge managers
- Good data management, analysis and reporting skills – detailed orientated, able to extract and collate data, analyse information and present in a clear and succinct manner