Spanish/English Copywriter & Content Strategist at Taxibeat, Athens
Taxibeat is a mobile app that transforms the way people move in their cities. Tap on a button on your smartphone and you get a ride with one of our cars, in just a few minutes.
We do that by leveraging our vast amounts of data to make our cities more efficient. Every day we process hundreds of thousands of mobile transactions with both drivers and passengers. Significant growth and expansion of our transaction base across different countries, puts us in unique position to face new and interesting situations that many companies have never seen before.
About the role
We are looking for a Copywriter whose voice will excite our audiences! As a Copywriter at Taxibeat, you will be working with creative professionals to build marketing projects and campaigns. You will be responsible of writing clear and concise copy for ads, publications, product features and websites.
Our ideal candidate has exceptional writing skills and can easily adjust his/her tone and voice accordingly. You are team-spirited, skilled and an imaginative writer with an eye for detail. If you can grasp project requirements quickly and offer valuable insight, we’d like to meet you.
What you'll need to do day in day out:
- Write clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice
- Excellent understanding of briefs so as to create message hierarchies and adjust tone of voice accordingly
- Create communications to elicit specific actions from our audiences, that achieve business objectives.
- Collaborate with marketing team, designers, PR and other professionals on large- and small-scale marketing projects (e.g. email campaigns and landing pages)
- Research before you create. You become familiar with the need and come up with a range of concepts based on the brief that you have received.
- Edit and proofread copy as needed
- Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach
- Source images and other content
What you'll need to have:
- Fluent Spanish and English both written and verbal
- 3+ years working as a copywriter in advertising or marketing
- Portfolio of work demonstrating proficiency on a range of projects including web pages, banner ads, email templates and product copy
- Ability to shape and adapt tone of voice based on company's reputation, brand identity and objectives
- Solid writing background; experience blogging and/or editing (grammar buffs wanted)
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to handle multiple projects, adapt to a rapidly growing, dynamic environment.
- Team spirit with a sense of ownership and “get things done” attitude - self-motivated and ability to thrive in a fast-paced and self-directed environment
What's in it for you:
- Competitive full time salary
- Private Health Coverage on a Company’s group program.
- Taxibeat rides-travel in our city for free, at the tap of a button.
- Breakfast, happy hours, top line tools
- A great opportunity to grow and work with the most amazing people in the industry.
- Being part of an environment that gives employees large goals, autonomy and mentoring, which creates incredible opportunities, both for you and the company.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Taxibeat is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.