Sector: Chemistry / Pharmaceutics
Responsibilities: Responsible for recording and processing all accounting transactions in the areas of accounts payable and fixed assets.
- Include the following for assigned operating units. Other duties may be assigned.
- Record vendor invoices and process all vendor related payments.
- Maintain vendor masterfile and handle vendor calls as needed.
- Process all Travel & Expense reports for timely reimbursement, including auditing of T&E reports for corporate compliance.
- Maintain fixed asset schedules, including timely recording of fixed assets and depreciation according to both local and US GAAP and according to Corporate policy.
- Works with operating unit’s Senior Accountant to ensure timely recording of prepaids and accruals.
Experience: Minimum one year's experience in Office-based Junior Finance or Admin position, preferably in multinational company.
Studies: Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university.
- Fluent English is essential.
- Native Greek level, both written and spoken.
Apply here: http://www.wodker.com/showjob.php?job=48